Food Marketing > Presentations for Download
These presentations are a resource for advocates to spread the word about unhealthy food and beverage marketing in their communities, how it contributes to an epidemic of poor diet among youth, and what communities can do to help ensure that their children grow up at a healthy weight.
The presentations are easy to use: just download, add a little bit of customization, and share!
We hope they will help increase awareness of unhealthy food and beverage marketing and inspire collective action to make positive changes in communities, schools and other places that children gather.
- Food Marketing to Youth: What’s the Harm? downloadable presentation
- Video version
- Food Marketing in Schools downloadable presentation
- Food Marketing to Children: Digital Module downloadable presentation
If you have any questions and/or suggestions for improving the presentations, please contact Sally Mancini, Director of Advocacy Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also interested in learning how you used the presentations and additional topics for future presentations.
DISCLAIMER: The presentations contained on this website were created by the Rudd Center. Any changes made to the original presentation do not reflect the Rudd Center’s research or views on the given presentation topic.
- Publications Database
- Food Marketing Pledges Database
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up