Food Marketing > Presentations for Download
These presentations are a resource for advocates to spread the word about unhealthy food and beverage marketing. We hope they will inspire collective action to make positive changes that improve health and limit unhealthy food and beverage marketing in communities, schools and online.
- Food Marketing to Youth: What’s the Harm? downloadable presentation
- Video version
- Food Marketing to Children: Digital Module downloadable presentation
- Food Marketing in Schools downloadable presentation
- Food Marketing to Teens Video
- Food Marketing to Youth
- Digital Marketing to Children
- Food Marketing in Schools
- Food Marketing to Teens
If you have any questions and/or suggestions for improving the presentations, please contact Sally Mancini, Director of Advocacy Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also interested in learning how you used the presentations and additional topics for future presentations.
DISCLAIMER: The presentations contained on this website were created by the Rudd Center. Any changes made to the original presentation do not reflect the Rudd Center’s research or views on the given presentation topic.
Last updated July 6, 2018
- Publications Database
- Rudd Center Collaborators
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards