Thank you for your interest in working for the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity at the University of Connecticut. We are delighted to hear from talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference.
Current Open Positions:
Research Technician: The Rudd Center is looking for a Research Technician to be part of a team conducting innovative policy research on the effects of school food policy changes on children's academic and health outcomes and on the effects of fiscal policies on diet and health. To read the full job description, requirements, and steps to apply, click here.
- Publications Database
- Rudd Center Collaborators
- Policy Briefs and Reports
- Wellness School Assessment Tool
- Revenue Calculator for Sugary Drink Taxes
- Media Gallery
- Legislation Database
- Food Marketing FACTS Reports
- Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW! CACFP Nutrition Standards